Happy Oh My God it's 2015!
So I wanted to post stand out beauty products from 2014 but this list will be hella long if I don't break it up. Soooo part 1 will be high-end products and part 2 will be more affordable makeup products. I couldn't possibly include every single one but these were the ones I used the most!
1. LORAC PRO Palette - Gorgeous matte and shimmer shades. This is a warm palette as opposed to the LORAC pro 2 palette that has matte and shimmer cool tones in it. I definitely love this one so much more! I love the warm tone colors that are super pigmented and easy to blend!
2. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette-Probably my most used palette this year! Soooo beautiful and has the best neutral shades! Easy everyday palette. Just look at it! 'Nough said.
3. Anastasia AMREZEY palette- Makeup artist AMREZY teamed up with Anastasia to make this amazing palette. Just look at caramel and morocco!The most beautiful transition shades. Love me my warm colors!
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette- OG of neutral shade palettes. I had to mention this oldie but goodie! It has a special place in my heart.
5.HUDA Beauty Lashes #7 Samantha- These are the most beautiful fluffy and long lashes. Huda is a beauty blogger that just launched her online sales of her lashes this year. I was so excited to get my hands on a pair of them! You can get them at http://www.shophudabeauty.com/index.php
6. Cover FX Calming Primer- This primer is perfect if you are having break out, have rosea or any skin irritation. It really calms the skin and calms redness! It is also excellent at priming the skin for foundation and really prolongs the wear of it. This is also really good for your skin so you can feel good about shoving it into your pores without feeling bad about it. I also use it as a night-time moisturizer when my skin is freaking out. Which is like all the time. You can see the packaging in the picture above( (white tube, 1 fl.oz) ^
7.NARS Sheer Glow Foundation- Medium coverage but with only one layer so it is certainly build-able. I absolutely love this foundation but I have to use a primer and set it with powder because I have oily skin. This has a satin/dewy finish but it's not too much and it has the perfect yellow undertone for my Asian complexion. I wear the shade FIJI and it works perfectly.
8. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer- absolutely beautiful non-drying concealer. This will not crease and it is beautiful to highlight under the eyes and bridge of the nose. I wear the shade Custard.
9. MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer- Cult favorite for VERY good reasons! This is a very longwearing concealer that will not BUDGE! I wear NC20 and I mostly use it to highlight. IF you don't already own this you need to go buy it.... Like right now.
10. Cover FX Illuminating setting powder- This setting powder gives a very slight glow to the skin whe you set your makeup with it. If you are dry you will love this! If you are oily like me you will like this in the winter months! I love it and even better, Cover FX is good for your skin!
11. Stila Color Correcting Setting Powder- This is a tri-colored powder (green, purple, and orange) that has color correcting properties to cancel out any discoloration that your foundation failed to cover. It leaves an even matte finish, I love this when i'm extra oily.
12. MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Soft n' Gentle- Another cult classic! Beautiful neutral pink/champagne highlight. Absolutely stunning in pictures.
13. Marylou-Manizer by The Balm- Stunning champagne/gold highlight. It is absoultely beautiful but SUPER intense! You can get The Balm cosmetics at Kohls or online. Love this!!
14. MAC Sheertone Blush in SPRINGSHEEN- It is a beautiful peachy/pink sheer tone blush with a gold sheen. It is sheer so it will give flush of color but you can build it u to clown status if you want! Very nice all around blush that I wore for most of the year, not so much a winter shade honestly there are no rules in makeup! I love the gold sheen it has! If you like matte blushes you probably won't like this.
15. Anastsia Contour Palette- This palette was a game changer when it was released earlier in 2014. It a highly anticipated highlighting and contour palette that everyone wanted to get their hands on to get that Kim K sculpted face. Now you can order any 6 shades that suite your skin tone and I absolutely love it! That yellow banana powder (top middle and top left, yes I have 2 of them) is PERFECT for setting undereye concealer to get that yellowish highlight everyone wants.
15. MAC Lipliner in WHIRL- SOOOO if you haven't heard of the Kyie Lipjenner craze you have seriously been living under a rock (GOOGLE it right now if so!) Kylie Jenner has been rocking a 90's mauve lip and the makeup world was OBSESSED with it. Everyone said it was MACs WHIRL lip pencil either completely filled in all over her lips or WHIRL with MAC's Velvet Teddy lipstick. Either way I jumped on that on bandwagon because it really is a beautiful mauve/browny/pink color that looks great filled in all over the lips. Had to include it in my favs because 2014 was all about that kylie lip!