CAULIFLOWER "FRIED RICE"
Hello, hello my lovelies!
For the most part, I have a very skewed sense of what tastes "delicious". I sadly eat pretty darn clean and honestly I'd eat stale cookies and think they were amazing (don't try this at home :/) but I truly think this recipe turned out super yummy! I fed non-crazy people (unlike myself) and they liked it too lol Hope you try it!
2 cups frozen peas
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup sesame oil
4 cups of cubed protein of choice (i used shrimp)
6 green onions
1 bag of sliced crrots
2 cloves garlic minced
1 medium head of cauliflower
6 tablespoons liquid aminos
2 eggs, beaten
2 TBSP red chili flakes (optional)
1. Shred cauliflower or put in a food processor; pulse to make cauliflower "rice"
2. Stir peas and water together in a
3. Heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir in protein and cook through. Transfer meat to a plate.saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until tender. Drain, discard water and set aside.
4. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in the saucepan. Saute green onions, carrot, and garlic in hot oil until just softened, about 5 minutes. Add cauliflower; cook and stir until cauliflower had a tender but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Stir meat and liquid aminos into cauliflower mixture and peas until mixture is hot and slightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Move meat-cauliflower mixture to one side of the pan; pour beaten eggs onto empty side. Scramble eggs until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes; stir cooked eggs into the cauliflower mixture, breaking up any large chunks.
7. Stir in red chili flakes if you want to make it a little spicy :)